2021 Greg McMurdo Memorial Conducting Clinic 19th-21st February 2021
CONCERT BAND AND STRINGS
Venue: Belmont City College’s NEW performing Arts Centre
- Friday Evening 19th FEB- 5.00-6.30 -Keynote speech & Conducting technique ‘BOOT CAMP’
- Saturday 20th FEB- Senior Band 9.00-12.30 & Junior Band 1.00-5.00pm
- Lunch and Morning Tea Provided
- Sunday 21st FEB- String sessions 9.00-12.30
- Morning Tea Provided
- List of carefully selected repertoire. Scores available on registration (novice to advanced).
- Attendees may also bring and conduct a piece of their choice (subject to ABODA committee approval).
- Conduct/ participate in any session regardless of your instrument.
- STRING PLAYERS ARE VERY WELCOME TO JUST COME AND PLAY ON THE SUNDAY (NO FEE, MORNING TEA PROVIDED) YOU WILL STILL NEED TO REGISTER (click on the link below and select no payment required in the payment options)
- Discounted rate for AUSTA and ABODA members